Hitachi Variable Speed Drive SH1 Series
Setting the new global standards High performance drive, easy access to all functionality & versatility through multi-mode operation to meet specific application needs
Features & Benefits
- High starting Torque at low speed range while in control of heavy loads (ND rating).
- Decreased overshoot and undershoot contributes to smooth and stabilized operation with reduced load shock.
- Automatic speed adjustment managed ideal acceleration/ deceleration speed to reduce the trip possibly from over current, over voltage and impact load.
- High speed rotation of 590Hz at the maximum operation available for precise metal processing. For PM motor, also up to 400Hz.
- Multi-mode inverter to control both induction motor or permanent magnet AC motor while offering programmable current limit to protect from demagnetization of the PM motor.
- 4-path independent PID control is introduced to achieve complex process control.
- Optimized absolute position control function which achieves accurate operation.
- Forcible operation at emergency.
- Control circuit terminal designed for easy wiring.
- Programming ease through the use of 24 VDC to power up inverter CPU memory.
- Easy customisation by PC configuration software with control stimulation logic operation without direct motor output.
- Direct field replacement when needed with high speed pulse train input.
- Save space and save cost by multi rating function with certified functional safety international standard.