From Industrial Automation and Robotics to the rise of Industry 4.0
Automate Asia Magazine published by FBI Publications, embodies a myriad of technology news dedicated to keeping professionals in the manufacturing and automation industry updated with the latest trends.
A quarterly magazine that reaches a targeted whopping 25,000* eyeballs in the ASEAN (South East Asia) region, the magazine was published since 2006, and was recently revamped with a new and vibrant editorial team.
From Industrial Automation and Robotics to the rise of Industry 4.0 and its individual segments, our editorial team and regional correspondents scour the industry leaving no tables unturned to ensure our readers get the latest news FIRST!
FBI Publications is a trade publications firm that currently manages several niche titles in various industries, notably: Palm oil, Sugar, Oil & Gas, Solar, and the Marine industry. It is headquartered in Singapore with its editorial team sitting in Malaysia and its regional correspondents based across South East Asia.
To find out more or to subscribe for an e-copy of Automate Asia Magazine please log on to: www.asiaautomate.com or email us at: email@example.com
*: Both print and online readers.
• South East Asia is moving toward industry 4.0
• Singapore wants to be the hub of manufacturing in 2024
• A growing number of companies in Singapore are adopting automation and artificial intelligence in their operations
• The 5th source of Singapore GDP
• Singapore counts manufacturing as a key pillar of its economy, and has achieved leading positions in fields such as aerospace, semiconductors, chemicals and biomedical sciences
• A Platform for industry players to promote their products and/or services