The 16th Thailand Retail, Food & Hospitality Services (TRAFS) trade show!
Get ready for the 16th Thailand Retail, Food & Hospitality Services trade show!
A one-stop-shop for Thailand's hospitality industry, with more than 7,000 latest products worldwide at the best price, from raw materials and equipment, and marketing solutions.
Thailand's No. 1 international trade show for restaurants, F&B hotels, and food services on 20–23 October at BITEC, Bang Na, from 10am to 7pm.
Some sample products at TRAFS 2022:
The 16th TRAFS returns with many unique activities such as:
- Food demonstrations from leading restaurants by the Restaurant Business Association
- Bakery Demonstration led by pastry master chefs
- Learn about Italian culture through "Panettone" and "Risotto" making – homemade style
- Italian wine pairing session
- Learn how to make simple menus with the world's most famous ham product, "King of Ham."
- Witness two prestigious barista competitions: Thailand National Cup Tasters Championship and Thailand National Coffee Roasting Championship
- Free barista intensive course – learn how to make basic coffee menus like a pro
- Hotel job fair from leading hotels across Thailand by the Hotel Human Resources Management Club
- Seminars led by industry experts
- One-on-one business matching session
TRAFS 2022 will be co-located with two international trade shows – The 7th ASEAN Retail and the 18th Thailand Franchise & Business Opportunities 2022.
Pre-register today >> https://eventpassinsight.co/el/to/AO20G9