KEEPITAL recognises the importance of your privacy, and that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously. Unless you directly give us consent to do otherwise, KEEPITAL will only collect and use your personal information as set out below.
Collection of information
The main ways we collect personal information about you are:
- when information about you is posted on a KEEPITAL website, either by you or by a third party;
- when you log into or access a KEEPITAL website or other wise submit personal information to KEEPITAL;
- when you use a KEEPITAL website, in which case our system automatically collects information relating to your visit to that website, such as your IP address; and
The type of information that we collect from you may include the following: your name, phone number, address, email address, company position/title, IP address, cookies, personal information that you include in your business listing or personal information that you email/send using email functionality on the KEEPITAL website.
Using and disclosing your personal information
Our purpose in collecting information about you is to:
- provide you with a better service experience with content and advertising that is more relevant to your interests; and
- create a business information database for use as part of KEEPITAL 's online business. Whilst KEEPITAL 's business information database is designed to operate as a business directory (not a directory of individuals) it is possible that personal information may become included in the business information database.
KEEPITAL will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless:
- the use or disclosure is for one of the purposes described above or otherwise permitted by this policy;
- it is required or permitted by law (including by relevant privacy laws);
- we believe it necessary to provide you with a service which you have requested;
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another KEEPITAL website user, any member of the public or KEEPITAL; or
- any of the assets and/or operations of KEEPITAL are being transferred to another party.
If you do not provide requested information, KEEPITAL may not be able to provide you with access to or full use of sections of the KEEPITAL website.
Sometimes, the activities described above require us to share your personal information with other organisations. The types of situations in which KEEPITAL usually discloses personal information, and the types of organisations to which such disclosure is usually made, include the following:
- The business information database is available via the internet to any member of the public. It is also disclosed in its entirety to KEEPITAL 's related entities and to other entities with whom KEEPITAL has a business relationship, as part of KEEPITAL 's online business.
- KEEPITAL discloses personal information to its service providers, advisers and other entities with whom KEEPITAL has a business relationship, in the course of operating the KEEPITAL websites and KEEPITAL online business and in the course of delivering the KEEPITAL services.
In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience of our websites possible, KEEPITAL may use your personal information to send you information and product updates about KEEPITAL websites and services, or other products and services, or to permit other parties to send other information about products or services which may be of interest to you.
We may contact you at any email or other address or contact point which we have collected or obtained in order to:
- contact you about your business listing on a KEEPITAL website;
- provide you with updated information about KEEPITAL websites; or
- provide you with other information about other products or services which you may enjoy.
If you are receiving promotional information from KEEPITAL and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list by email to support[a]keep.com.sg and asking to be removed from our mailing list. Please allow 28 days for this request to be processed.
Access to the information we hold
You can request access to the personal information we hold about you by making a request to support[a]keep.com.sg. We will provide you with access unless we are legally authorised not to do so.
Changing and deleting the information we have about you
If at any time you wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us by email to support[a]keep.com.sg. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know in the same manner as referred to above.
We will take all reasonable steps to change or delete information in response to such a request. If there is a reason that we cannot make that change or deletion, we will inform you of that reason.
Storage and security of your personal information
KEEPITAL will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. You should note that the internet is not a secure method of transmitting information and, as such, we are not responsible for the security of any information sent or received over the internet.
Please note that KEEPITAL may use overseas facilities including but not limited to in Singapore, to store, process or back up its information. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to our overseas facilities. However, this does not change our commitment to keep your information secure.
Third party websites