Please read all of the Agreement carefully before using KEEPITAL. If You have any questions, please contact KEEP prior to agreeing. Before using KEEPITAL, You acknowledge and agree that You have had an opportunity to read and understand the agreement and agree to be bound by it.
- KEEP will make KEEPITAL available to You on the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- You may use KEEPITAL in accordance with this Agreement, including the licence granted in clause 3.
- KEEP takes the accuracy of its Database very seriously. Please let us know as soon as possible by contacting us via the contact us page. If You see any material on KEEPITAL which:
- infringes any law, regulation, standard or relevant industry code;
- breaches the requirements of this Agreement; or
- is incorrect,
- KEEPITAL contains content created by third parties (i.e. not by KEEP), other information obtained from public sources and links to other websites (such content and websites together, Third Party Content). Except as otherwise indicated, we do not endorse, sponsor or approve any business listed on KEEPITAL, any Third Party Content or the products or services offered by any business listed on KEEPITAL.
- Automated access to KEEPITAL by or on behalf of internet search engines is permitted.
- Subject to clauses 4, You must not:
- access KEEPITAL other than through the normal KEEPITAL interface or through your mobile devices browser;
- access KEEPITAL through any automated means (including, without limitation, through the use of scripts or webcrawlers);
- use KEEPITAL if You have previously been barred from using it, any other "KEEPITAL" branded website or any other website operated by KEEP;
- infringe the intellectual property rights of others;
- impersonate or falsely state or misrepresent an affiliation with any person or organisation;
- use KEEPITAL or any information contained on KEEPITAL in connection with any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any similar activity;
- violate (or cause KEEP to violate) any applicable law, regulation, standard or relevant industry code;
- sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, trade or exploit for any commercial purpose any portion of, use of, access to or data on KEEPITAL which does not form part of Your Business Listing; or
- supply any service through KEEPITAL, other than through off-line commercial activity generated by the Business Listing for Your own business (being activity which takes place off the internet or off the KEEPITAL website).
- You acknowledge and agree that KEEP retains complete editorial control over KEEPITAL and that KEEP may, in its sole discretion and without notice to You:
- reject, remove, delete or amend any material contained on KEEPITAL or in the Database at any time, including (without limitation) any material contained in any Business Listing;
- reject, refuse, remove, delete or amend any Content at any time;
- position Content and/or any Business Listing as it sees fit; and
- stipulate other conditions to ensure that the commercial nature of Content is clear.
- KEEP reserves the right to modify, discontinue or disable KEEPITAL or any part of KEEPITAL (on a permanent or temporary basis) at any time.
- KEEP may terminate this Agreement, remove Your Business Listing and/or refuse You access to KEEPITAL if You have breached, or we consider that You will breach, this Agreement or for any other reason that KEEP, in its sole discretion, sees fit.
- You acknowledge and agree that certain Business Listings on KEEPITAL have been paid for by a business and may therefore be displayed before free Business Listings in the relevant search results.
- You may use KEEPITAL to add, amend and/or update a Business Listing, solely on the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- All Content must:
- be complete and accurate;
- be supplied in the manner and format specified on KEEPITAL or as otherwise directed by KEEP;
- not be of a nature likely to bring KEEPITAL or KEEP into disrepute; and
- comply with all laws, regulations, standards and relevant industry codes.
- You must not:
- use KEEPITAL to add or amend a Business Listing where You do not have the express authorisation of that business to do so;
- upload, post, transmit, publish or otherwise make available any Accessible Content that You do not have a right to make available under any law, regulation, rule or code or under contractual or other legal relationships;
- upload, post, transmit, publish or otherwise make available any false, misleading, inappropriate, profane, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, indecent or unlawful Accessible Content;
- infringe the intellectual property rights of others; or
- breach a law including, without limitation, any law that restricts advertising of a profession.
- If any of the information in the Business Listing for Your business changes, becomes out of date, or no longer complies with this Agreement, You must:
- immediately amend Your Business Listing so that it complies with this Agreement; and/or
- immediately notify KEEP.
- You acknowledge and agree that by posting Content onto KEEPITAL You consent to being contacted (on an ongoing basis) via any of the contact details contained in that Content, including (without limitation) where such contact involves receiving information about products or services which we think may interest You from KEEP or any KEEP authorised third party.
- You must provide KEEP with a copy of the authorisation described in clause 2.2 on request.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided in the Directory, it has been provided by third parties and KEEP does not accept responsibility for any errors, claims or inaccuracies. It is recommended that you always check with providers that their service or organisation meets your requirements.
Intellectual Property Rights
- KEEPITAL and the Database are owned and operated by KEEP. You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights comprised in or relating to KEEPITAL and the Database belong to KEEP or our licensors, and that nothing in this Agreement constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights.
- You may download and view content and/or print a copy of material on KEEPITAL for Your own use only, provided You do not:
- modify the content (including, without limitation, any copyright notice) in any way;
- make the content public; or
- use the content in a manner or for a purpose prohibited by this Agreement.
- You must not do anything which breaches or otherwise interferes with KEEP's intellectual property rights. Except as expressly permitted by this Agreement or by law, You may not reproduce any content appearing on KEEPITAL without our written permission and, if required, payment of a specified fee. Requests to reproduce any content may be made via the Contact KEEPITAL webpage.
- We may publish and communicate to the public any Content. By posting Content onto KEEPITAL, You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide and transferable licence to:
- reproduce, modify, add to, use, copy, publish, communicate and adapt the Content for any purpose and in any manner anywhere in the world, including (without limitation) on KEEPITAL and as part of the Database; and
- permit any other person to do any of the things referred to in paragraph (a)
- You must waive, and must ensure that all other persons waive, absolutely and irrevocably all moral rights in relation to any Content. For the purposes of this clause 5, a moral right may be waived by consenting to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of that moral right.
- For the avoidance of doubt, You acknowledge and agree that:
- the Licence includes a right for us to:
- make the Content available to other companies, organisations or individuals with whom we have a relationship for the provision of services and to use such Content in the provision of those services;
- make the Content available to the public via any website or as part of any services or products in any jurisdiction;
- we will allow KEEPITAL users to search Content You have posted; and
- You will do everything necessary (including without limitation, on request, execution of any documents) to give KEEP the full benefit of the licences, waivers and consents set out in this clause 3.
- The Licence will survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Your use of some Third Party Content (including, without limitation, third party websites linked to KEEPITAL) may be subject to a third party's terms and conditions of use. Nothing in this Agreement (or otherwise on KEEPITAL) constitutes a licence or right for You to use such content.
- where possible, have that person provide us with that personal information directly.
- You represent and warrant to KEEP that:
- You are fully authorised to publish and to authorise KEEP to publish all Content (including, without limitation, having full authorisation from any business whose Business Listing You add, amend or update);
- You are least 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter this Agreement;
- publication of Accessible Content in accordance with this Agreement will not, at any time, infringe any intellectual property right, moral right or any right of confidence or other right of any person;
- You have the ability to grant the Licence;
- all Accessible Content will, at all times, comply with all applicable laws, regulations and relevant industry codes;
- all products and services advertised in Accessible Content will match the advertised description, and be available in the manner, at the price and for the time period advertised;
- the Accessible Content does not, and will not at any time, infringe any intellectual property right, moral right or any right of confidence or other right of any person;
- You have obtained the consent of all individuals whose personal information is included in the Content to:
- the collection of that personal information by KEEP; and
- all Accessible Content will be current and accurate, and will not mislead or deceive end users of KEEPITAL; and
- each website represented by any URL shown or embedded in the Business Listing for Your business:
- is controlled and operated by Your business or its independent contractor;
- will be functional and accessible at all times; and
- is suitable in all respects, including (without limitation) subject matter, to be linked to KEEPITAL.
- To the full extent permitted by law and subject to clauses 6.4 and 6.6, KEEP excludes all representations, warranties, terms and conditions, whether express or implied (and including, without limitation, those implied by statute, custom, law or otherwise), except as expressly set out in this Agreement.
- KEEPITAL is provided "as is", and You acknowledge and agree that KEEP has no control over Third Party Content and that Your use of KEEPITAL (including, without limitation, all material obtained from or linked to KEEPITAL) is at Your sole risk. Nothing on KEEPITAL constitutes the giving of financial or other advice. You should obtain qualified professional advice before acting on the basis of any information on KEEPITAL.
- To the full extent permitted by law, KEEP excludes all liability to You for any damages or loss (including without limitation, loss of profits, indirect or consequential loss) however caused (including, without limitation, damage or loss arising in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), statute or otherwise) suffered by You in connection with:
- Your use of, or reliance on, KEEPITAL (or any information contained on or linked to KEEPITAL);
- any dealing You have with any business displayed on KEEPITAL.
- Certain legislation may imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extent. This Agreement must be read subject to those statutory provisions. If those statutory provisions apply, notwithstanding any other provision in this Agreement, to the extent to which KEEP is entitled to do so, KEEP limits its liability in respect of any claim under those provisions to:
- the supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- You hereby indemnify and hold harmless KEEP and its officers, employees and agents from and against any liability, loss, damage, costs and expense (including, without limitation, legal expenses on a full indemnity basis) and penalties incurred or suffered by any of them arising out of:
- Your breach of this Agreement, including (without limitation) a warranty in clause 5;
- any act of fraud or wilful misconduct by or on behalf of You; and
- the publication or use of, or any act or omission in relation to, the Accessible Content including, without limitation, claims brought by any third party relating to defamation, negligent misstatement, injurious falsehood, contempt of court, rights of publicity and/or privacy, copyright infringement, trade mark infringement, other intellectual property infringement, passing off, misleading or deceptive conduct and any failure to comply with or fulfil any representations, warranties or agreements.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude KEEP's liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation, breach of the terms regarding title implied by s.2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- We may provide You with notices by email, mail or by posting content on KEEPITAL.
- You should carefully read and agree to this Agreement each time You use KEEPITAL. Whilst KEEP hopes not to have to alter this Agreement, it is possible that changes will be required from time to time. By using KEEPITAL (including, without limitation, by posting any Content) You agree that the then current version of this Agreement will apply to that use.
- KEEP may assign this Agreement provided that the relevant assignee undertakes to perform all of KEEP's obligations herein. Subject to the foregoing, neither party may assign this Agreement in whole or in part.
- The indemnities in this Agreement are:
- continuing obligations of the parties, separate and independent from their other obligations and survive termination of this Agreement; and
- absolute and unconditional and unaffected by anything that might have the effect or prejudicing, releasing, discharging or affecting in any other way the liability of the party giving the indemnity.
Our data system is back-up on https://www.mongodb.com/, please refer to https://www.mongodb.com/cloud/sla
Renewal and Termination
Keepital services cannot be cancelled after the activation date stated in the contract, you must pay full amount when you receive balance invoice. Customer can choose to renew or terminate the annual subscription, the content will be stored and unpublished if subscription is stopped and will be activated upon payment of renewal.
- In this Agreement:
- KEEP means Keep Pte Ltd
- Content means all content posted by You onto KEEPITAL including, without limitation, all text, graphics, icons, photographs and URLs.
- Accessible Content means all Content and all similar content on sites to which URLs contained in Your Content are linked.
- Business Listing means a business listing in the Database. A Business Listing may contain information about the listed business, for example, contact details.
- Database means the national database of Business Listings which is collected by KEEP and made accessible to the public via the online business directory on KEEPITAL.